I get bad chocolate craving and I need HELP!
I'm 5'7 and weigh around 128-135 pounds and I am currently on a 1200-1400 calorie diet (since maintaining my weight according to a calculator = 1700 calories)... so technically at 1200 a day I lose 1 pound at the end of the week (but things aren't so perfect so I leave room for 200 calories more so I don't kill myself with guilt)
Lately I'm having this EXTREME CRAVINGS for chocolate - I have always been a chocolate fan but since trying to regulate my food I haven't had an actual chocolate bar in over 6 months (before I used to eat 2-3 a day)... no sodas/juices or anything with sugar in them (did drink "vitamin" water or other water with sucralase flavoring)I get cravings all the time that can last 5 min to hours but normally they aren't that strong and eventually leave
Thursday, 17 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment